PHSTREAM.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the DMCA.
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. If you believe your copyrighted material or content has been posted on PHSTREAM or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA.
You MUST provide the following information:
- List down all the links or web address where you believe your copyrighted contents are showing on PHSTREAM.com
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide clear pictorial evidence that the files / links contain the infringement material
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in PHSTREAM.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Must provide the IP address of the computer that detected the infringement material.
CLICK HERE Send the infringement notice via email Please allow us to take appropriate action and respond your DMCA notice for 7 business days.